October Meal Planning

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Something about the cooler weather gets me in a much better mindset at meal planning.  I don't want to jinx myself but we've been in a little bit of a roll over here for meals and kids actually eating.  We haven't had any leftovers in days!

And I'm still incorporating the lessons for myself that I learned in 21day fix about portions and eating to fuel my body in the best way possible.  I'm hoping to get back into a regular workout routine too, but I'm not quite there yet with our daily schedule.  


Here's what we have on the docket for the month.  I have some fall-themed ideas for some breakfasts and desserts through out too.  We also have Brandon's birthday, our anniversary, and Halloween!  So much fun that can be celebrated through food and meal times.  Happy dining to you all!

October meal plan:

October 3-7:
M: Chicken, Stuffing & veggies casserole
T: (National Taco Day!) ground beef Tacos
W: Birthday Beer Pairing dinner with Gigi & Pappy!!
R: Korean beef over rice
F: Chicken pot pie crescent roll 

October 10-14
M: beef & broccoli with fried noodles
T: crockpot Ranch chicken tacos
W: pork chops & stuffing in the crockpot
R: spaghetti & meatballs
F: meatball sandwiches (left overs)

October 17-21
M: Chicken & gravy over mashed potatoes 
T: (our 8yr anniversary!) bacon wrapped salmon with maple glaze, asparagus & risotto
W: chinese green beans & ground turkey over rice
R: Pasta with peas & kielbasa
F: Daddy's birthday!

October 24-28
M: fried shrimp & rice bowls with pineapple
T: chicken enchiladas
W: roasted butternut squash & bacon pasta (never tried before!)
R: pulled pork nachos (with jalapenos!)
F: ground turkey tacos

2 comments:

  1. Love these posts so much! We were preparing for and then attending an out-of-town wedding last weekend, so I'm behind on my planning, but I'm LOVING having all the meals figured out a month at a time. I'll be stealing a few of your ideas for our house too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could plan dessert/sweets for a month... but planning dinners for a month is overwhelming! Hah!

    ReplyDelete